- Latrobe University (Occupational Therapy Dept.)
- Australian Catholic University (Occupational Therapy Dept.)
- Australasian Society for the Study of Brain Impairment (SA)
- The Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental Health (VIC)
- STROKE 2018 (Sydney)
- KIDS Foundation (Brisbane/Victoria)
- Stroke Association of Victoria
- Barwon Stroke Support Centre ‘Will2Walk’
- Hunter Medical Research Institute
- NHMRC Centre for Research Excellence
Caleb presented one of the most moving accounts of head injury that I have ever heard. He provided remarkable insights into his day to day experiences of recovery and his wider perceptions. Caleb is warm, honest and engaging and he managed to make the audience both laugh out loud and then almost move them to tears. He has a clear message, and doesn’t pull back any punches with this. His insights are gold dust for clinicians and researchers.
Caleb has an incredible ability to share his unique story in a way that reaches out and brings you in to his world to see it from the inside out. In doing so with such eloquence, humour, openness and warmth, he is a powerful and authentic voice for survivors of stroke and other life-changing injuries and illnesses - which enables clinicians, researchers and those with lived experience to connect with each other “where they are at”, to understand and be understood, and to work together with shared humanity.
Caleb’s powerful personal keynote address set the programme proper off to an exceptional start from the insider’s perspective – wisdom and entertainment so skilfully crafted!